Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s21u was overheating

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 04:36 PM)
SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
so i just got my s21u and when i was calling someone it just overheats and i tryed the replacement but still the problem was still there
21 REPLIES 21
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I use it and haven't noticed any detriment to battery life. On the other hand I never had heat or battery issues since day 1 so it's hard to quantify how useful it is to me as well.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mines the 512GB Exynos version and I've had no issues with this one or the other handset I returned last month. My only "issue" would be it's camera in specific low light conditions where its outperformed by all past Samsung phones for at least the last 4 years.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Fare enough thanks for your reply.
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
If you could go for the reset where you clear the cache and partition on the phone. This should solve the problem. I had the same issue with s21 ultra. As advised by Samsung I cleared the partition by connecting the phone to the computer, switching off the phone till it reaches the battery charging icon on the phone. Hold the power button and olume up button till it shows the options to wipe the partition on the phone, volaaaaa the job was done and the phone never heated after that.
0 Likes
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
Try it and my phone stopped over heating
0 Likes
SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
my friend who works at samsung said its problely my fans had stoped working
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi at least they've found the issue, that should be easy to fix.
0 Likes
wheiiiiiiiiii
Apprentice
Options
ok tell me then btw this is my other phone
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I don't know Mimo40 said their could be a bad batch that was sent out.
I can only tell you my experience, the only time my device got warm was when I was setting up the device for the first time which is normal for all android devices in my experience.
Hope you get the issue sorted.
Clear the phones cache partition after every update, maybe you have conflicting software after each update trapped in the cache.
0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

What  fan? The phone does not have a fan. Heat is dissipated by  the metal frame and the glass screen.