Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s21u was overheating

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 04:15 PM)
SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
so i just got my s21u and when i was calling someone it just overheats and i tryed the replacement but still the problem was still there
21 REPLIES 21
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
what gb model do you have?
0 Likes
SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
512gb
0 Likes
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
I also have the galaxy s21 ultra 5g 512GB, I have been using it for 3 weeks and I have not had any over heating , I have an app called galaxy labs it is supported by 5 apps, I use 4 of them, the battery tracker , the battery guardian, the galaxy app booster, and the thermal guardian, and the 5th app , I have not used yet which is the memory guardian , which might be okay but it looks like it is shutting down to many apps, so I just let the battery and device care in settings deal with that , so I recommend galaxy labs
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have the s21ultra 5g 256gb, no overheating issues whatsoever, infact I've no issues at all, amazing device, and I traded in my note10+ 5g, I also have and use galaxy labs, wouldn't be without them.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
just wondering if there is a bad batch of 512gb models seems quite a few people with the 512gb models are having heating issues.
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
I have the 512gb model and I have not had one overheating issue...or any issue for that matter. all the updates aswell have made the phone better aswell which I'm guessing is the purpose of an update.

sorry to hear your struggling with a few issues.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi I've been wondering how is the galaxy labs app performing on the S21 models is it beneficial or a battery drainer?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Me too I also have the 512GB - exynos version without any issues.
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
in ref to your question is galaxy labs a battery drainer , I have not noticed, being honest , I give my s21 ultra a full charge, when I get up in the morning, and that lasts until the following morning at the moment I have 68% life in my battery, and I fully charged it at 9 am so that's 10 hours, I am deaf and have Bluetooth hearing *****, so my Bluetooth is on all day , and I often have Spotify on for a couple of hours, so I'm not sure, but I am happy with it's performance, nothing to complain about so far 😀