Options
I git my s21 wet and the speaker start playing up what should I do 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
1. Do NOT put it in a bag of rice. its more damaging

2. try either every hour using a hair dryer knower setting for 1 to 2 mins on the affected area at least 10cm away e wry hour for 3 hours, then leave it off in a warm area for 12 hours at least.

most cases you get out of it with a working speaker

heads up. alot of times if a speaker gets wet. this is often only a temp fix anywhere between weeks and months before corrosion

please try to find a repair shop or centre and have it repaired before that.

if its an S21 ultra and you had wet less than 30mins. you can get a replacement.. it's IP68 certified. let us know:)
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I dried my phone out by placing it in a warm place .... on top of a TV... so forward a few years , you could try on top of your sky box or virgin media box (I you have 1 of them) as it's a slow dry out.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I would just play water ejection noises on you tube and just let the phone dry, basically it will sound like c r a p for a few hours then it will get better but if you play that water ejection sound on youtube it will speed up the process my S20 has swam in the bath loads of times and it always does that to me, if the speaker sounds muffled it's not damaged it just has a layer of water on it that needs ejecting
0 Likes