Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S21 Ultra is just Great

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 01:07 PM)
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
Read a lot of comments and questions about camera issues/quality. 
This IS a forum to seek help and advice and as such lots of worries out there. That's what a forum is for.

I just want to say...I love my phone. I really like the camera too. Just come off the S20 Ultra

Happy chappie here. 

10 REPLIES 10
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
same, I have S21 Ultra 256GB in Phantom Silver, and I also only came from S20 Ultra 128GB in black. and I absolutely love this phone. 😀 no issues whatsoever. ( BTU firmware UK )
SimonTemplar14
Pioneer
Options
for me an excellent phone in every respect apart from the horrendous low light performance especially outdoors at night from the primary camera. photos can come out a smudgy oil.paiting mess and videos are equally as bad. not worthy of a 2021 flagship and certainly not one that costs almost £1200. more like a 2014 device. both my 4yr old s8+ and 2yr old s10+ do better in this respect. leaves me speechless.
seems a great device with excellent hardware is once again being let down by either very poor software development or an exynos chip which Samsung really needs to stop putting in its flagship devices. the US snapdragon version doesn't have these issues.
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

It's a super super phone and I'm very pleased with it.

8.5 hours screen on time running at 120hz with the"crappy" Exynos chip 😅

Amazing

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I to have the s21 ultra UK version, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't change it, it's a powerhouse, a beast, i traded in my note 10 plus, and I'm very glad I did.
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Screenshot_20210206-133335_Device care.jpg

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
ClaireBarberDoyle
First Poster
Options
At 0730 every morning monday to friday, my s21 note starts playing a tune, i have no idea where on the phone its coming from, i have been through all the setting and my apps to switch it off as its very annoying and plays over everything, i cant listen to my music or watch a video because of it, has anyone else had this problem or knows how to stop it from happening please
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
Have you checked your alarm or calendar
0 Likes
ClaireBarberDoyle
First Poster
Options
Yeah ive checked them, they were the first thing i checked, but its not them, so im at a complete lose to what is courseing it
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
Another thought....if you go to settings and search for "bixby routines", then select "my routines" at the bottom of the page, it will take you to anothet page with a few routine options. Check spotify sleep playlist is coming because of a rule set in the routines - just slide the slider to turn it off
0 Likes