Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My right to privacy

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 06:34 AM)
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Is anybody familiar with the Apple feature involving Facebook and the rest of the meta verse you are given the option on whether you were low Facebook to track your every move across all of their infrastructure bombarding you non-stop with things you have previously searched for or talked about out of the whole community who use an iPhone when this feature was made available only 4% of people globally who use an iPhone opted into allow Facebook to track them like a wild animal Android owned by Google earned $250 billion last year off advertisements so regardless of what they say is now going to be introduced can't be trusted or relied upon
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I'm currently using an S21 ultra I'm wanting to pre-order the S22 ultra but Facebook has really really made me angry and that is an understatement therefore if I can't take control of my own device involving Facebook and the rest of their ecosystem I possibly could do the thing I thought I would never do purchase an iPhone
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Why does Samsung not let you delete Facebook app , I've never used it and never will
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I can suggest probably why to do with money just like Google Piers apple 2 to be the default search engine in Siri Facebook will be having similar type of setup with either Android or Samsung whoever the more you look into it the more frustrating it gets I know you could remove any of you wanted when you rooted at your phone back in the day but I wouldn't suggest doing these days it was a good way to remove bloatware from the network that handset was on
0 Likes