Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone randomly talk something about the time

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 11:59 PM)
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options

My phone randomly talks something about the time, I'm not getting what she saying (woman voice).

Talkback option is off, I checked that one.

What is this, this is so annoying.

This is not the first bug, since I bought this phone.

Anyone can help me?

17 REPLIES 17
ChickenIsGreat
First Poster
Options
It's probably bixby I'm pretty sure you can turn it off in settings if it's annoying you or you could silence her by going to sound and at the end of all the notification noise and system noise it will have a weird b turn that all the way down hope this solves your problem
0 Likes
ChickenIsGreat
First Poster
Options
The bottom one

Screenshot_20210514-000116_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
Hi, thank you for your help. This is something else. I changed the Bixby voice to male and these woman voice keep saying randomly. Always something about the time.
0 Likes
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
I found this similar problem, I have exactly the same:

"A couple days ago I started hearing a womans voice at random times, like I had butt dialed someone, but I could Identify where it was coming from. Then while I was scrolling on my phone I hear something something "time". Finally in the middle of the night when everything else was quiet I hear it clear as a bell. A robotic female voice saying "it is time". No notification. No background apps running. I've done a few things to check those things and can't find anything. It is slightly annoying. But more so, creepy AF. Any help would be appreciated."
0 Likes
MarkZero
Explorer
Options
Did you manage to solve it?
If not, try disabling parental controls, Bixby, Bixby routines, bluetooth etc. Check the options on your clock app, might be a timer or an alarm 🤔
0 Likes
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked the apps, only Google has access to the microphone, the rest only have if the app running (no running app at the background).
Not sounds like Bixby, might be google assistant? I will try to disable it and I will see it.
This is absolutely random, hard to found out what is it.
MarkZero
Explorer
Options
It's either an app, running silently in the background (might happen with Google ones) or an assistant (like for disabilities, clock related, etc.) Try a cache cleaning (won't erase any data, passwords, it's safe) and then check the apps again, my guess is one of these Bixby, Google Assistant (check any tasks etc.), the clock with Google or Bixby, Calendar 📅 (check previous tasks, even in Google Calendar, Samsung Calendar app etc.)
0 Likes
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
Thank you so much, I will try them and share if I made any progress.
Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
I tried everything, but couldn't helped. I did a factory reset. I always hate to do that, because It takes to much time to put back everything and set up, but at least it helped.
0 Likes