Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order not being shipped yet

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 03:57 PM)
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Hi, is anyone from UK purchase Galaxy s21+ from Samsung with free earbuds live in February and already received the phone ? I’ve purchased mine on 14th February and my order status stayed in customizing since the day I ordered, I know they said allow 2-4 weeks for it to arrive, but isn’t it should be shipped by now as it already been 3 weeks. Also earbuds deal only allowed to claim within 30 days after purchased. I wonder if it pass 30 days and I still don’t have my phone will I be able to make a claim afterwards?? 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Bazbins
First Poster
Options
I bought my Galaxy S21+ on the 21st February and it came within a few days I would chase yours up got mine through online chat give that a try
0 Likes
wackyjoedaki
First Poster
Options
I got my Samsung buds pro and that Samsung tag too when I purchased the s21 ultra it came a month later but as long you prove your purchase of the s21 there shouldn't be a problem
0 Likes
SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
its problely that samsung ran out of s21 and they are still making yours
0 Likes
kerru
First Poster
Options
I'm in a similar situation, I ordered mine on 13th Feb and it is still saying my order is being customised
0 Likes
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

I think it’s depends on the colour we ordered, I’ve ordered mine in Phantom pink. It’s just a bit annoying that the status is not moving anywhere and no update since. I’ve contacted Samsung by live chat they told me they’ll give me a callback in 48h. So will see how it goes 🤞

0 Likes
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Hi, so you make a claim after 30 days of purchased ? 

0 Likes
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Think it might depend on the colour I’ve ordered. As they were 2 exclusive colours and they did said to allow up to 4 weeks. I missed reading that when I make a purchase 😞 

0 Likes
wackyjoedaki
First Poster
Options
I got the black ones as the promotion said to be that I would only be able to get the black ones and as soon as you receive your handset you get a recite you have to have the recite to apply for the buds
0 Likes
RR1742
Student
Options

In the same boat - order placed on the 16th February and I've just spoken to customer services who have advised that this is on back-order and no confirmed date is available.

I'm thinking of going to Trading Standards as the only reason I purchased the phone at this time was the galaxy buds offer which no doubt will be over by the time I receive the handset