Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order has been cancelled without my knowledge!!!

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 09:33 PM)
Sebastian04
Apprentice
Options

I ordered a S21 Ultra 256gb in black as a birthday present and was due to arrive tomorrow in time for the birthday but I have now received an email saying my order has been cancelled. This is outrageous as I bought the phone on offer for  £744.03 but now in order to buy the phone I have to pay full price and it will be late. This is outrageous and I want the device at the price I originally bought it at!

10 REPLIES 10
T3rry
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same has happened to me today too and there are other people too

Sebastian04
Apprentice
Options

I've been waiting on chat lines for 2 and a half hours it's unacceptable.

KSM
Apprentice
Options
Did you get a cancellation email? My delivery got sent back today! But nothing after that. No email from samsung to say that either
Sebastian04
Apprentice
Options

The phone was supposed to arrive tomorrow for a birthday but today I got a email saying that they cancelled my order.

KSM
Apprentice
Options
Just rang. All orders that have been sent back will get a cancellation email and a refund will be sent back. No offer of compensation given. Worst customer service around! There is a list known as the cancellation list of price errors. And if its on that then it will be cancelled. Actually sick of Samsung, honestly considering anything but Samsung right now! Right put off
claudiacappare
First Poster
Options

Same here! It's just unbelievable how they're handling this. I'm going to complain about it everywhere until they solve this. 

JJField
First Poster
Options

For those impacted it’s worth knowing that In accordance with Samsung Shop terms of contract, those that received a dispatch  email confirmation could pursue a breach of contract as this will have been formed.

Samsung have the right to cancel orders with pricing errors up to this point or the point of delivery (whichever comes first). However once that email confirmation is received or delivery made, the order is accepted and a contract formed.

It looks like this issue is impacting thousands of orders.

If you are severely impacted then try pursue with Samsung or you could raise a complaint with Trading Standards.

Shame and sorry to hear of everyone’s troubles. I hope it gets resolved for you all soon. 

MarYu427
Student
Options

This happened to me today too, it was due to be delivered today but I got sent a cancellation email at 6am???? I can accept that they made a mistake and caused a pricing error, but they could have told me way earlier, but sending me a cancellation email ON my delivery day after 12 days of waiting is UNACCEPTABLE. And only offering refund with no compensation or even a price match at non-error price is appalling.

0 Likes
Members_4uIRCqs
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same thing for me too. Ordered when on offer and have missed out on other deals now as a result.  Taking 11 days to advise of this is appalling with no detail about what the supposed pricing error  was. Seems Ssmsung are doing this a lot. Advertising standards and trading standards complaints?

0 Likes