Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My opinion on s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 10:33 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys

Just thought I'd give my long term opinion on my s21 ultra.
So I have to say I have a unhealthy obsession (addiction) with phones ๐Ÿ˜….
So as we are coming to the end of the year I have to say the s21 ultra is still number 1 in my opinion.
Since getting my ultra in late January,I have also bought pixel 5,mi 11 LTE,Poco f3 and iPhone 13 pro.
This phone is easily top of the pile out of those phones.
Even with the pixel 6 pro coming out it's still abit of a poor man s21 ultra I feel.
The reason I think it's the phone of the year is because overall it's just a great phone with no real pitfalls like other phones have.
I am no Samsung fanboy I just love great phones and this phone really is that.
Since owning my ultra it's been a dream to use:
Performance - this has been fantastic and handles everything with ease.
Battery - easily all-day battery so what more do you need.
Display - arguably still the best display of any smartphone.
Design - I'm still lovely this with the camera bump and slightly curved screen.
Build quality - my phone still looks like it did out of the box(although I do treat my phones like the love of my life ๐Ÿ˜…).

Anyway these are just my thoughts,and I'm now rocking on the beta program and have to say I'm enjoying what they've done so far ๐Ÿ˜.
12 REPLIES 12
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
I love Samsungs version of Android 12 then Google
Didn't like it on my Pixel4XL.

But I have ordered the Pixel 6 just to see the camera improvements especially with the skin tone as I don't like samsungs one.

I guess it's all about choices.
The more the better, although it takes a toll on the pocket. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Exactly I wish I had a cheaper addiction ๐Ÿคฃ.
Have you gone for the 6 or 6 pro(pixel).
I will be looking at getting one but not sure which, although I will say the 6 seems good value.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
Went for the 6 the Pro for 300 more didn't cut it. Also getting free bose 700 so no brainer.
0 Likes
cristian799
Journeyman
Options
True..this phone is amazing, good battery and the camera is really good,perfect photos,i have been using iPhone for a while,few years to be honest,but this device s21ultra is just the best in every way,at least....this is what i think๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
One question; what do you do with all those phones?! I like phones, but not that much lol...
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
๐Ÿคฃ the Mrs asks the same question.it really is an obsession.
I just love different aspects of the beautiful things๐Ÿ˜….
Already looking at my next one with will be either flip3, pixel 6 series,axon 30 or Vivo,and I'll be honest I can't say for sure I won't purchase more than one of these ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

@tinglish  At least you are able to make first hand comparisons   with all these mobile devices ๐Ÿ˜ , though not something I could come close to justifying.  In the past  I did have some experience of iphones.  I have looked at pixels but never really been attracted.  Glad you are impressed with the S21 Ultra and in terms of display, design, processing speed and general quality I find the Ultra impressive.  I am also very happy with the camera  though could do with software enhancements.  Different opinions on battery life but I find it fine,though does take a bit of a hit on the Beta.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Cheers James,yeah don't worry I can't justify buying all these phones either, it really is an addiction ๐Ÿ˜….
I've found the battery to be pretty good on this second beta.
So long as my battery lasts me the day I'm very happy ๐Ÿ˜.
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
Are you on exynos or snapdragon? Just bought it on exynos and unsure about the battery and camera at the moment if I'm honest, coming from a s20 fe 5g.
0 Likes