Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old Contacts

(Topic created on: 28-07-2022 10:00 AM)
klopp07
First Poster
Options
Hello how can I get my old Contacts from my broken A21s fone that weren't saved to sim. But my Screen is blank and won't turn on ? Cheers in Advance 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
If the handset will power on (and it's just the screen that's not functioning) then have a look at a program called 'scrcpy'.
You'll need to download it to a PC and connect the handset via USB. It will replicate the handset screen on the PC and allow you to see device content. We use it in DF labs.

Other than that then you'll be looking at if you've any backups to Samsung or Google account which can be accessed / restored to a new handset, or failing that, getting your A21 repaired.
0 Likes
klopp07
First Poster
Options
Richmar83. Thanks for your help Buddy. Sounds OK if you no wot you are doing lol. But thanks for the replay. Its much appreciated
0 Likes
ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

Are you not syncing to your google android account (gmail)? If so all your contacts should be there.

0 Likes
klopp07
First Poster
Options
Ciaoarif I don't think I did Sync them on my old fone & can't remember wot Gmail I used ? I'm not very Savvy when it comes to this things. Just took my fone for Granted until it was to late. Cheers for your help
0 Likes