Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 12:09 AM)
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Hello I am here to ask for some advice and to explain my little problem. On the 26 of February I woke up and I saw the deal S21 5G + Claim Buds Live and 4 months YouTube Premium so I said alright good deal wanted Buds for some time and even wanted to upgrade to a new device from the S10.So I ordered luck me got the second day on the 27 of February like 14:00 turn it on straight away switch my stuff went straight for the Samsung Members to claim my buds got the notification there claim your buds here just log in. Tap in my I'd and password go to benefit and my claim is gone + the 4 months of YouTube. Saying the offer end one day before on the 25 of February ok so I said I must be tripping or something because I just saw the offer on the 26 of February we I bought the phone...I called the Video Chat Help she said yeah some people had the same problem the offer still was on the Samsung website on the 26 of February and said call customer service,talk with them they said try the Promotion team but called them Sunday on the 28 of February because was to late I said alright. I then talk with the direct chat same thing told to email the Promotion team... I emailed them they said contact the customer service and sort it out with them so I don't know what to do now... Just want to claim my buds and that's it don't want to return the phone. Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
the offer is only available to claim if you made a purchase before the 25th you can still claim your promotional gift for 30-days after the 25th to stand any chance of of getting a promotional gift because you were under the impression that the Promotion was still active on the 26th you need to provide proof 2 where you think the Promotion was available until the 26th just the main number one thing they will be looking for is a PDF documentation on proof of date of purchase and the date needs to be before the 25th I'm sorry if this is not the news you were hoping for or looking for it's accurate for What It's Worth
0 Likes
slinkey
Apprentice
Options
yeah return the phone and go look on other sites as some are still doing it , virgin mobile is one of them
hope you get them as they are great headphones ✌✌
0 Likes