Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 09:57 PM)
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Hello I am here to ask for some advice and to explain my little problem. On the 26 of February I woke up and I saw the deal S21 5G + Claim Buds Live and 4 months YouTube Premium so I said alright good deal wanted Buds for some time and even wanted to upgrade to a new device from the S10.So I ordered luck me got the second day on the 27 of February like 14:00 turn it on straight away switch my stuff went straight for the Samsung Members to claim my buds got the notification there claim your buds here just log in. Tap in my I'd and password go to benefit and my claim is gone + the 4 months of YouTube. Saying the offer end one day before on the 25 of February ok so I said I must be tripping or something because I just saw the offer on the 26 of February we I bought the phone...I called the Video Chat Help she said yeah some people had the same problem the offer still was on the Samsung website on the 26 of February and said call customer service,talk with them they said try the Promotion team but called them Sunday on the 28 of February because was to late I said alright. I then talk with the direct chat same thing told to email the Promotion team... I emailed them they said contact the customer service and sort it out with them so I don't know what to do now... Just want to claim my buds and that's it don't want to return the phone. Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
Vetri
Voyager
Options
unfortunately the site was displaying the free offer flag even after the deal ended so you are out of luck I'm afraid. did you make use of 15% off?
0 Likes
slinkey
Apprentice
Options

yep I was one day late applying for the free £179 bluetooth speaker, unfortunately you have no chance of getting them FREE BUDS , IT IS ADVERTISED AFTER THE DEAL ENDS SO PEOPLE WHO ORDERED THE PHONE BEFORE THE PROMO ENDED CAN CLAIM IT , IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE RECEIPT DATE OF PURCHASE .
IM ****** FOR YOU ✌✌

Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
sadly as mentioned above, samsung safeguarded it by stating clearly everywhere its a promotional offer ending on the 25th regardless of circumstances or accidents on websites.

only exceptions are order confirmations on or before the 25th that have been cancelled by a retailer because of an error, low stock or otherwise where a new order had to be placed for an example.

a few people has mentioned speaking to Samsung CS and both came on the forum independently region wise and said Samsung will be running another promotion later in March on the S21U.

what kind, what deal or item(s) I can't say.

if you can wait up to a month you can return or cancel yours but it could be nothing happens.

if you are in the UK, that deal literally ran across all Samsung services and carries with contracts or outright purchases.

some like EE still give you the Xbox (Razer Kishi) controller and 12 months for xbox live free IF you are buying it outright with a pay monthly plan or signing a contract for 2 years. at around 20 to 105 pounds depending on your choice and or down-payment.

there's still SOME choices for ya
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
if you only receive your phone on the 27th of February and you are are unable to accept how you have been duped into purchasing a new device on the promise of the promotional gift I would return your device and wait for the next promotion
0 Likes
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Hello what I understood on the 26 of February the offer was still available on the Samsung website I was there when I bought the phone plus Video Chat confirm it to me saying other people having same issue.
0 Likes
Axo
Pioneer
Options
thx for the feedback bro,i feel your payne I think the best thing is to return it...
0 Likes
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Respect man thanks for the feedback. Yeah the best thing is to send it back and see what it's the next promotion Samsung ain't gonna help...take care G.
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
if you give me a moment I look into this and get some information on dates and things and get back to you basically the date on your receipt will be the date of purchase and the date of purchase has to be within the promotional window if it's not it isn't looking good for you but don't give up yet give me 1015 minutes I'll be back to add to this
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I'm going to put a screenshot up here it shows you all requirements and dates for the promotion you are trying to claim I don't know anything about YouTube premium this is just for the but I'm assuming if you can prove you purchased the device before the 25th you have 30 days from the 25th to make the claim if you have made the claim part of making the claim is entering an email address for or contact purposes to let you know if you are going to receive the gifts or not providing you have the correct documentation it shouldn't be a problem

Screenshot_20210303-215356_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes