Apprentice
Options
Is there anyway I can put my apps in order on the galaxy s21 ultra. Tia
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mmmm kind of.... Swipe up to reveal the app drawer... Right at the top next to the search bar are the 3 vertical dots (also called hamburger..!) Select sort and choose your preference
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
You could goto the apps page and goto the top right where you will see 3 dots. Click on them and you will get 2 option's. Choose the one you need.
0 Likes
Rico7
Apprentice
Options
I dont get sort, I only get settings and contact Us. There is no choice in the settings to arrange them.
0 Likes
Rico7
Apprentice
Options
I dont get sort, I only get settings and contact Us. There is no choice in the settings to arrange them.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Rico7  You should have 4 options Sort,Settings, Galaxy Essentials and Contact us from the Hamburger Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
It's in the menu in your apps draw!.
0 Likes
Rico7
Apprentice
Options
I only have settings and contact us.
0 Likes
Rico7
Apprentice
Options
This is what I getScreenshot_20210821-201301_Finder_13009.jpg
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Rico7 Hi, this procedure sometimes fixes ONE UI launcher problems.
Try: go to Settings / Applications and find the One UI Home app. Enter your settings and in the three points at the top right, perform Uninstall updates. Please note-this will erase all settings from Launcher ONE UI, such as screen settings from home, widgets.You have to reconfigure it to your liking.No personal data is lost.
This will restore the ONE UI Home app to the initial state. Check now if you see the missing options that we are discussing.
After this you can update ONE UI HOme in the current version. I hope it helps you, greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."