Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing text notification

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 06:09 PM)
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
I have not figured this one out yet, basically when I get a text message (no problem with other messaging) I don't always get a notification and so obviously don't know I have a message until I stumble upon it. Notifications are on, and I don't have any special setups for individuals (other than favourites) 

Any ideas? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
Have you put the app "too sleep"
0 Likes
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
nope, it's all there, it vibrates and I think the notification does show for a second, but then goes
0 Likes
Semden
First Poster
Options

Just find out that my Samsung watch was configured to mute all notifications on the phone. As soon as this option was turned off I've started to receive all sound notifications back on

Screenshot_20210307-125857_Gear Fit Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
something I should check, however I don't think the watch is turned on at the moment
0 Likes
Semden
First Poster
Options

I'd recommend to turn off the  Bluetooth and check if the notifications sound will come back. At lest you'll be able to confirm if a setting on any Bluetooth connected devices overrides your notifications setting on your phone.

0 Likes
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
thank you for this! I'll give it ago! (doesn't help most messages are not through standard text anymore 🤣)
0 Likes