Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Misleading False Marketing

(Topic created on: 26/03/21 23:12)
iwolverine
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

With UniDays or with my StudentBeans - student discount account - Samsung Advertised 15% off the Entire S21 series on their website. But when I try to buy the phone it actually deducts 10% instead of 15%. Isn't it false Marketing? I want to buy the phone, but Samsung Website ad and the price is contradictory. Can you anyone please help?

I tried contacting the sales team, and they have no idea and could not provide me with any support. This is a shame as I have been a Samsung customer for 15 years now.

5kNTKpHL.jpgfL9lJQ0t.jpgsamsung_student_discount.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hi @iwolverine ,

Cheers for letting us know! 🙂 It looks like it was an error on the website. We've been advised that the 15% offer should be working now - but please let let us know if it's still not working for you. 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
HerMajesty
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
it doesn't make sense 😩
0 Likes
iwolverine
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Exactly. If someone is not careful then they will just place an order thinking that it is 15% discounted. What Samsung did is completely unethical and misleading. This also becomes legal issue - Trying to sell with False information

0 Likes
Joeeye
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
That discount appears to be just the ordinary 10% offer they're running. I don't think it's registering as your student discount offer. Since I'm not a student member I cannot verify this, however if they have a specific discount code to use or something, maybe its best to check.
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hi @iwolverine ,

Cheers for letting us know! 🙂 It looks like it was an error on the website. We've been advised that the 15% offer should be working now - but please let let us know if it's still not working for you. 

View solution in context

Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Check it out now mate, looks like the offer was advertised a day early, full S21 range now showing 15% discount via Studentbeans. 👍
0 Likes
iwolverine
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Brilliant thanks a bunch Mate
0 Likes