Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone issue S21ultra

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 04:34 PM)
Cgkratos
Journeyman
Options

My s21 ultra's microphone doesn't work with other apps, only works with my camera whenever I'm shooting a video on it, but when I try using other apps e.g snapchat, even bixby doesn't respond to my calls anymore and Google too.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏽

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Cgkratos: This could be related to your app permissions. Please try heading to Settings > Apps > Snapchat (as an example) > Permissions, and make sure that Microphone is allowed. If the affected apps and features have permission to access your mic, please head to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Mic, and follow the on screen instructions. Do you encounter any issues during the Mic test? 

0 Likes
Cgkratos
Journeyman
Options

Hi, microphone is enabled in these apps, but it doesn't work and also I'm a Nigerian so samsung members doesn't work here.

0 Likes
Chris_Haunch
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. I think one of the 3 microphones are not working
0 Likes
renie
First Poster
Options

i also have the same problem only seems to happen after last update,.

it happens on calls too sometimes people cant hear me sometimes they can, google assistant and Bixby neither work

0 Likes
Members_zdNZaOo
First Poster
Options

Yes on my Snapchat  voicenote messaging isn't working  , 've reinstalled  Snapchat  , cleared the cache & it's still not working 

0 Likes