Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a very important suggestion !

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 08:08 PM)
Members_ROS29ka
First Poster
Options

Hello, my name is Muhammad. I would like to present a suggestion, if you will allow me, about the issue of safety and updating in the Samsung mobile .. I hope that the documentation will be requested when the flight status is in order to confirm that the owner of the mobile is the one who placed it ... so that no attempts to steal quickly and set the flight status that lead To remove the mobile from the service, please take my advice into consideration.This important suggestion concerns the safety and security of all smart phones. I hope you take my advice into consideration, as this is of course better and is anti-theft again.   I hope that this feature is unique to Samsung, and I hope to see the feature in the upcoming Galaxy S22 mobile ... Thank you very much .. Samsung Galaxy user

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Jilliarno
First Poster
Options
sorry Muhammad but I don't understand a word of this!!! I'm normally quite an intelligent lady but this post leaves me puzzled!!
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
upcoming S22??!!!... the official release of the S21 is Friday!! it'll be at least another 11-12 months before we see a G22 - hardly "upcoming"!!
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Members_ROS29ka 

very brilliant idea!

aside from location, the phone won't be turned off too if not by owner 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes