Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main camera very blurry.

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 01:27 PM)
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Main camera is very blurry on the main lens, but seems to resolve itself after shaking the phone.

Clearing cache and memory does not work, neither does a restart. 

It doesn't feel good shaking this phone when it cost £1500. I'm on the S21+ Ultra.

Apparently this has happened to other people before. Does anyone have a fix? The other lenses are fine (x3 and x0.6)

Thank you! 
14 REPLIES 14
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Make sure you take it yourself so that you can show them the actual problem. I sent it by post first and it came back after a week saying no fault found. They will do it in store but mine took 3 working days.
illEez
Voyager
Options
Switch 'Video Stabilisation' off for clearer videos; I found them fuzzy with it switched on.
0 Likes
dsfud845
First Poster
Options

The issue is very similar to mine and I think you need to learn some details here on my account about my problem.

0 Likes
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
What details?
0 Likes
Bomo_Bomo
First Poster
Options

I had this auto focusing issue on my S21 ultra, I tried reseting the settings but eventually it will still have the problem. I experimented and I found out that switching off the "adaptive battery" function solved the issue! Try it and let me know if it works for you.

Note: before switching off "adaptive battery" the phone had issues trying to focus on the pro mode at manual focus levels of 0.7 to 1.0 but after awhile in the camera mode, the phone realised that you are actually using the full capability of the camera app and decides to put more resources to focusing the lens. Switching in between video mode and photo also help the phone to quickly realise it.