Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main camera very blurry.

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 03:46 PM)
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Main camera is very blurry on the main lens, but seems to resolve itself after shaking the phone.

Clearing cache and memory does not work, neither does a restart. 

It doesn't feel good shaking this phone when it cost £1500. I'm on the S21+ Ultra.

Apparently this has happened to other people before. Does anyone have a fix? The other lenses are fine (x3 and x0.6)

Thank you! 
14 REPLIES 14
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AMO1994 Hi, try Reset settings from Camera settings.
If the problem persists, use Samsung Help members / Diagnostics / Cameras. Regards.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, i had the same issue and tried a lot of options but finally got my camera replaced under warranty which fixed the issue. Check out my post on this where i mentioned all the fixes i tried.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-camera-quality/td-p/3...
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Oh wow that's terrible. Exactly the same as what's happening with my phone. This is unacceptable for the price of this phone
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Thanks for raising this I've noticed this happening to me to ....
0 Likes
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Completely unacceptable for the price of the phone
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Here you go ... nip into a Galaxy Service Centre with your phone and leave it with them for a few hours and they will replace the camera for you Screenshot_20210930-153149_Samsung Members_60368.jpgScreenshot_20210930-153349_Samsung Members_60370.jpgScreenshot_20210930-153329_Samsung Members_60369.jpg
0 Likes
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Do they do it in store or is it sent away?
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Make sure you take it to well established venue ( in a city center) and they should have them in stock .
0 Likes
AMO1994
Journeyman
Options
Great! There's one in my local city centre. I'll go in there