Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost network Connectivity s21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 07:55 PM)
jimmyrinse
Explorer
Options

Had the phone since release day with no issues until today, not sure if its anything to do with the update that was released today or not.

Started throwing up a roaming error even though i'm at home which went on and off a few times, now I have zero connectivity from my sim it just shows like a no entry sign where my signal strength should be.

I've tried restarting the phone, resetting network settings, tried sim in another phone, put 2 sims into the s21 but both show no signal, manually set up apn settings with no change.

29 REPLIES 29
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi try resetting your network settings, that should fix the issue.
0 Likes
jimmyrinse
Explorer
Options

Already done that with no change

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Take out your sim first then reset the network settings then put it back in turn the phone off then back on & see if that way works.
isolatelatimer
Explorer
Options
Hi

if you tried your sim in another device to no avail you may need a SIM swap. Best to contact your network provider to arrange for you. Good luck
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
have you tried clearing phone cache just sounds like the old and new update are conflicting with etc other.
0 Likes
jimmyrinse
Explorer
Options

SIM works fine in another device, also tried sim from a working phone on a different network - offers me choice of network so i choose vodafone then immediately goes to no network. Doesnt appear to be trying

jimmyrinse
Explorer
Options

Im new to samsung phones, how do you do that?

0 Likes
jimmyrinse
Explorer
Options

Just tried, no joy

Screenshot_20210218-202148_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Here's how you clear the cache partition on android 11.

https://youtu.be/cd_caLuD-eY

https://youtu.be/c5ctJF4tuL0
0 Likes