Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my folder

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 12:19 AM)
Mav2325
Student
Options
Hi, I have a strange issue. I moved all my games to a folder. I have been using that folder until recently. But now suddenly, I cannot find the folder. I checked all my other folders to see if I moved this games folder into any one of them. But I cannot see the games folder in any other folder. I can still use the search to search for the games in that folder and launch them, but I cannot see them. I have checked if I deleted that folder accidentally. Because if I have done so, the apps should be outside the folder but they still don't appear anywhere. Did anyone face this issue? Any fixes please?
5 REPLIES 5
Nidge
Journeyman
Options
One possible way is to search for one of the lost games in the search bar, then when it comes up press and hold on it and select locate app it will take you to where its located.
Hopefully they all will be there 🙏
And when or if you find it you can locate it yourself and move it to where you want it as you would now know where to look for it.
Good luck
Mav2325
Student
Options
Thank you so much @Nidge. That actually helped. All these games somehow got merged into game launcher. Got that sorted now. Thank you once again🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
Fmass
Student
Options
Never lose a folder. Advice: It is bad luck Just to start my Samsung members hi I am new nice to meet everyone If you have any problems just comment me if I have done something wrong just comment me
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Was about to say, its normal for it to throw all your game links into game launcher. Did that on mine not long after I had it.
0 Likes
Fmass
Student
Options
Thank you for liking my Thing
0 Likes