Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 01:59 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys/girls

So I've downloaded the latest update for my s21 ultra (exynos) and I've noticed the security patch is still on November not December 🤷‍♂️.
Wonder if we will have another update in the next week or so with December patch or is it just a misprint?.

Also I have to say I've had no real problems like others have had with regards to android 12 on my device.
After each update I always do a partition cache wipe and apps booster,my phone still works like a dream with the added features of A12 😁.

Thank you in advance 
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @tinglish  yes  December security  patch should come in due course.  My device seems to be working well, it was mentioned there was a problem with uploading images  here via Samsung Members, however seemed ok for me after wiping cache partition.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
The latest release is to fix a number of bugs that users are having......

Primarily as a result of poor quality from Samshite
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I get that alot of people have had issues which is a shame,but also alot including myself have had no real issues.
Sorry to hear you are having problems but the question was about December patch more so than anything else.
Hope this update has solved any problems you may of had 👍