Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update(Sky/UK)

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 04:49 PM)
illEez
Voyager
Options
Anyone else not received the latest update for the S21Ultra from Sky in the UK? 

My last update was January 1st, but i saw people on here a few weeks back talking about a newer update, and i gave it time as mine usually come through a week or two later, but I've still not received it!?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not yet released in the UK but should arrive soon
illEez
Voyager
Options
Thanks, was beginning to think it was just me 😅
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
Judging by changelogs from other countries, it looks to include other improvements rather than just the security patch. As a result, other devices like the S20 have received it before the S21. I would predict in the next few days for unlocked and then a little bit longer for network branded phones
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Sky doesn't use branded software so you'll get it when it's out for BTU CSC. but I'm DBT CSC which usually gets updates 1st and haven't had anything since the 6th January, possible release tomorrow then the UK should follow the week after.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It's literally only been released in Italy 2 weeks ago but was still January patch and was just bug fixes. The next update should include February update and bug fixes and then the next update we receive will be ONE UI 4.1 ☺️
AndrewL
Options

@illEez: What I'd suggest is heading to to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Update, and make sure that this is toggled on, so you're set up to receive the update when it is made available to you. 

illEez
Voyager
Options
Thanks, its already on.

I saw posts on here a few weeks back saying there was a 2nd 2022 update, so was checking daily for it, and just thought I'd ask on here as i wasn't being offered it.
0 Likes
MaNiAx
Explorer
Options
I'm on sky and my last updated was January . From what I've read the Feb updated was in with the January which is a joke as there is so many problems with android 12. This is putting me of Samsung big time.
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
I'm thinking now that what i believed was people talking about a 2nd 2022 update, may have actually been people who just hadn't received the original 2022 update...

( Software update information
Current version: G998BXXU4BULF / G998BOXM4BULI / G998BXXU4BULG
Security patch level: 1 January 2022)

...due to their individual service provider not releasing it for whatever reason!?

The one listed above is the only one I've received this year, but i don't have any problems with my phone, things worked well the whole time I've had it.

I considered trading it in with Sky and upgrading to the S22 Ultra, but Sky only offered me £300 approx. for my S21U, despite it being in perfect condition, and expected me to pay the remaining contracted balance (£900 approx.) off within the month! ...strange they only value it at £300, but want £1200 for it!
0 Likes