Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update plays music randomly on phone

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 05:11 PM)
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
I just did the latest Android update and suddenly it keeps playing music for no reason even when I press stop and close any apps

Why?
How can I stop this ?

Literally hadn't even restarted my phone after the update and some random music playing from SoundCloud lol .. hadn't had chance to even touch my phone

Please help Samsung .. and please log this bug 
36 REPLIES 36
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @NinaWildeUK ,

that is really strange! I have never heard of anything similar myself. Could you please reboot your phone and see if this is still happening? Would you be able to identify what app is the music coming from? Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.

0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
It was from SoundCloud which wasn't open. It seems to have stopped now I'll keep an eye on it
nancybumble
Student
Options
This is happening on my A21s. Some random piece of music usually during g the night and I can't see where it's coming from. There's nothing showing on my phone to shut down. I have cleared all cache from apps and when I look again after 5 mins all cache has come back on. Rebooted several times. Still happens. Never heard this music before
nancybumble
Student
Options
Google recognised music as Rapdon Murda.....never heard of it.
0 Likes
Nettyply
First Poster
Options
My Samsung FE 21 keeps playing weird music, even during the night, nothing to show where it is coming from.
Members_RCBVBP8
First Poster
Options

Its happening to me on my new S21 FE. Just got off chat with technical support, they could not resolve. If anyone has found the issue and solution, please post it here. Am sure lots of others will benefit.

Its a shame Samsung has not addressed this yet!! 

Chals
First Poster
Options

Same here. My s21 FE will start to sound random weird music despite all apps closed. It stops after changing volume. The music doesn't belong to Instagram or Spotify... It's a mystery.

DannyT
Options

In order for the music to play, the app will be active on your device. After the problem occurs, you can go into the Google PlayStore to see which apps have been recently active. This should help you narrow it down, especially if it shows an app that you know you haven't used recently. 

Head to Play Store > 3 lines > My apps and games > Installed > Touch alphabetical (filter icon) > Change to Last Used. 

Welcome to the Community!

Vjain8590
First Poster
Options

This is happening on my mobile Samsung Galaxy M51. Last software update was on 3rd March 2023. Its been almost 2 years with this phone. Are you guys installing these error on prupose so user can buy new phone in every 2 years. Such a same on a brand like you even after multiple complaints you havent resolve it yet. Samsung team saying in comment we havent occured this yet. Call any of your customer to get full details. Shame Samsung

0 Likes