Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest software update

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 07:33 PM)
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all just checked my S21 ultra exynos & found another update, seems to be the march security update. 

Samsung has definitely improved its software update program. 
0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
have you seen any improvements. or is it just security update
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi its a security update.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
that's strange, neither of my 2 direct from samsung ultras have it yet, however the 3rd which is on a contract just got the march one...

hopefully this one includes some sort of fixes to our heat/battery concerns as Samsung promised...
0 Likes
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
hi mate, it's made no difference to the heating issues on mine, see tomorrow what the batterys like
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
got mine today
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
hey bud,

GDI, a second march update better be on the way, I'm losing the will to live lol.

i seriously hope this isn't a hardware problem or that they are going to blow up on us.. (honestly it gets far too hot fory liking and I'm pretty tolerable as I game a lot on my devices too...)
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
yeah I hope there's another one on the way, I think its possibly a software problem as it's so random with so many people in different countries with the Same problem
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
I sincerely hope so...

on a side note, got my S-Pens today, can't begin to describe how amazing they are on the ultra, it's almost enough to make me forget about the rest of the issues lol

can't wait for the "Pro" version
0 Likes
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
did you get the case as well or just the pen, been thinking about getting one
0 Likes