Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late s21 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 08:02 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I know this is not the end of the world or anything, but I at least assumed my new s21 ultra would arrive either on the 29th or a day early. I ordered my stuff and picked a delivery date earliest was the 29th , was texted that my stuff would arrive on the 29th, then yesterday was texted to say it would arrive today (28th) so initially I was excited to recieve it a day early. 

Then I realised they only shipped my charging pad , and that was what was being delivered today. The other stuff still says preparing dispatch, and now I'm getting texted that delivery will be 1st Feb ... 

Now the site says all pre-order items will be dispatched and their pre-order release date, and the date for the phone, buds, and tag are supposed to be the 28th, and it's supposed to be free next Day, which would be the 29th, hence the earliest day I could select. .... So disappointed now I'm being told it's the 1st. 

Order that getting the buds and the tag straight away, I might have well have just purchased from Amazon and got the phone quicker. 

I waited for 15 mins to chat to a rep , who seemed really unwilling to tell me anything useful other than to say she's get me an update, but I'm not expecting anything more than some robotic "delivery will be the 1st Feb" type email. 😔
21 REPLIES 21
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
hmmmmm that's bit surprising. as i selected delivery date for Sat. but recieved delivery today with my s21 ultra, n freebies. but no confirmation from Samsung that its been shipped n delivery for today. not that im complaining happy to recieve them early. but missing items, my case n s pen which i ordered with phone. not recieved them. dont wana use the phone without case. called customer service no reply, chat person was not very helpful at all.
0 Likes
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

The people at the Samsung call centre are totally useless, don't know where they got them from...

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM
Galaxy Fan
First Poster
Options

I have same problem. Samsung sales rep told me phone will arrive Jan 30th. I have a tracking number, etc. I will email it to you. I called again, tech support said theres no tracking number, shows its still in process. I think samsung screwed up big time. You will have better luck in store. If I dont get anything tomorrow. I will cancel my order over the phone. 

0 Likes
SharaVan
Student
Options

The online chat is even worse.  Held for 90 min this morning while they said just a little longer.  My original pre order showed my shipment would be the 27th. Since I hadn't seen more and ap doesn't show shipped,  I called instead.   Was told shows to be delivered the 29th and I should receive tracking info today.   Still no info and doesn't even show shipped yet.  I ordered right after the unveil 

mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
Did u guys get standard colours or exclusive?
0 Likes
Renn178
First Poster
Options

Ordered on day 1 and I still have not received any shipping info. My online order still says "processing" and the estimated delivery date is 1/29. So far I have not received it today. SO disappointing!!!! 

Kikillo21
Explorer
Options

Same here!

0 Likes
TLuci
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue. I have contacted support via chat 3 times. I doubt calling would make a difference. I decided to switch who I preordered through this year. 2 years ago with me s10+, Verizon messed up my preorder. I was hoping to have a better experience with Samsung, but I guess not...

0 Likes
Kikillo21
Explorer
Options

Sorry to hear that you are on the same boat, really hope they get it together and start shipping our phones soon. 

0 Likes