Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laggy Camera Newly Released Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 01:00 AM)
Remixed711
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I purchased the Galaxy S21 Ultra and the main reason I wanted the device (aside from an upgrade from the Note10+) was for the quad camera. Upon turning on the camera, I noticed a choppy, slow, laggy transition just barely moving the phone left to right. Has anyone else had the chance to experience this yet? It's like you have beer goggles on, it's that noticeable. There was an update by the third day of owning the device and the problem is still present. Did Samsung rush this device's hardware?

Since using apps that require video, i.e. the camera, Google Duo, Zoom, the front facing camera shows line streaks on the screen. This is a problem, because the end-user also sees the same ***** quality displayed on their side with lines flashing in a vertical fashion.

12 REPLIES 12
Mouradpilot
Student
Options

I have the same issues it's horrible

0 Likes
Paule3
Pioneer
Options
Recently purchased S21 Ultra for the camera...what a big mistake...it's so laggy it's unbelievable...I've missed shots because it's so slow to connect...I've the latest firmware but to no avail, it's laggy to the point of being beta software
0 Likes
Remixed711
Explorer
Options

It's unfortunate but after having the device since January, I think the sluggish lag of the camera is a device stability mechanism. For example, when you're on the camera mode, and slightly pan right, the camera uses a "cinematic effect" to catch up. I'd suggest investing in a gimbal (DJI OM4) if you want assist the "lag" of the S21 Ultra.

0 Likes