Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna early repayment S20+ upgrade program trade in

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 12:29 PM)
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Hi guys I'm currently on the upgrade program through Klarna I have £595.10 left to pay however I am trying to pay this amount using the instuctions provided by klarna which is to send payment to the given sort code and account no. witht the provided reference, but it keeps bouncing back I have tried twice now so  they told me to contact my bank as my bank may be blocking it however my bank tells me that nothing has been blocked as far as they know so now im very lost as klarna is also confused on top of that i need to make sure this phone is fully paid for as i am going to trade it in with the samsung trade in and i have read you cant send in a phone that is under th eupgrade program so i made this post as maybe someone has gone through this before and is able to provide help 

thanks

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We clearly have some buddying sherlocks in the community. Thanks for working together to look at this and sorry for the inconvenience you've been experiencing this. 

@Fobss and @jamiegrice, Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues with your Klarna payments? 

0 Likes
jamiegrice
Journeyman
Options
Payment hasn't bounced back yet, still waiting on Klarna for confirmation.
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
what's worse is that i just finally got the upgrade email but i think this time my payment has actually gone through lmao talk about wrong timing eh
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
my Klarna bounced back again lol and the woman on the phone says can't do anything to help me as apparently the details are correct and now i need to tell me bank but my bank also claiming nothing is being blocked lol
0 Likes
jamiegrice
Journeyman
Options
Payment has just been confirmed by Klarna!
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

nice, mines still bouncing but in a way its a good thing as i just got the invite to upgrade through the program so im just going that route now lol maybe everthing happens for a reason

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Hi.

Have you managed to upgrade through the upgrade program yet? Did you encounter any issues?

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
After finally getting the text saying i can upgrade everything has gone smoothly I've placed my order for the s21u through the upgrade program, now just waiting on Samsung to send the phone and pay off the current contract for the s20+
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

That's fantastic to hear 😀 a lot of people seem to be having issues again trying to upgrade through the program. Can I ask which internet explorer used..... ie. Safari, Chrome, Samsung internet and what devise please? 

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
i used Google Chrome but i would say firefox would be a good choice as normally chrome causes problems for a lot of things and i have to end up using Firefox which always works

and it was through my windows laptop