Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just read out of stock?

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 12:29 AM)
Martbeav
Apprentice
Options
Just read on Twitter that the Buds live are now out of stock, I can't  believe why they took the headphone port off, I left Apple because after my iphone 4 because of the greed and control that brand has on its product's, I understand it could take up to 45 days but this should be a quicker process seeing as samsung have not even provided an adaptor so I can at least listen to my music and I don't want to buy one myself, samsung have had the cheek to supply all these freeloader youtubers with the full promotion and as for us the paying customer we are having to wait with the poorest feedback from a big company that cares little unless your reviewing there product's. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
it's the way the tech world goes im afraid. Sometimes a pain on my Note 20 Ultra 5G when need charge and I want to listen to something via earphones, means grabbing AKG Bluetooth ones over AKG USB C ones, prev had A70 which had port. From what I believe no port means more space for other components and easier to waterproof? Youtubers are a tad annoying as I follow one guy who eg has sw updates early, great to see what's coming BUT this guy has multiple ones, we have ONE. It's the same with eg Series X / S and PS5, stock issues but there are food and beverage companies with offers to win them! No need to dish out to these co.s as they would of sold to consumers, just like the earbuds!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally appreciate your viewpoint on this @Martbeav 

What is the source on Twitter that says the Buds Live are out of stock ?

Samsung as well as other manufacturers provide units to YouTube reviewers to help promote their products but in the grand scale of things it's not a massive amount of units being supplied in my opinion and as such wouldn't really cause a product to be out of stock.

What's probably happening here is demand has outstripped supply if it's true in relation to what has been said on twitter.

Samsung like Apple decided to remove the earphone jack so that space could be used by other tech.

I maybe wrong but Apple no longer supplies the earphone adapter cord to use one's own earphones.

I purchased one relatively cheaply on Amazon for my partners Samsung s20 ultra. I appreciate you don't want to buy one but you did know I assume before deciding to buy the s21 that an adapter and earphones were not supplied in the box.

I hope your promotional free Buds Live arrive ASAP.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
I mean just because they're out of stock for sale doesn't mean they don't have stock for the purposes of the promotion.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Buds Live appear to be currently out of stock on the website, Galaxy Bids Pro and Galaxy Buds + are available.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes