Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just did the claim for buds/ smart tag

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 02:28 AM)
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
The claim form for the buds and smart tag is now live guys. Just did mine and got 2 emails back straight away,  one saying that they are validating my claim and another saying it was successfully  validated and I should receive my gifts  within 45 days. They also give you  a claim reference  number
10 REPLIES 10
Gareth1986
Apprentice
Options

Good to know. Had the validating email but not the successful one yet 😕 ...

0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
I'm sure it'll soon come
Jono1710
Apprentice
Options
I've been checking members app and i can't find anywhere to claim my galaxy buds pro
pls may I ask where you found the claim form
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi, I'm also trying to claim the buds and smart tag and I get an error.. maybe you can help me, I'll really appreciate it 🙂

0 Likes
Gareth1986
Apprentice
Options
can only try. as I say I've only had the one email back so far but you get two apparently. one when claims received and another within 8 days if/when claim successful and the items will be with you within 35 days. mine came via sky so uploaded picture of order confirmation email and imei no.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Ii get into the Samsung members app and select benefits,  after that the benefits icons and it takes me to Samsung page where u can see all my info , name, email address and date of birth, then I select the s21 ultra and upload a picture of my receipt, down in the bottom I select the date or purchase and when I push next I get unknown error ...

0 Likes
Gersman
Student
Options
anybody ordered from sky .the order number the claim form asked for is the tracking number on the email they sent you.
Gareth1986
Apprentice
Options
spot on @Gersman as far as I'm aware. I work for sky (not mobile) but was told to use the tracking number as order number when completing the claim form. I'm just waiting on the verification before Samsung sent the buds (live - s21 preodrer) and smart tag. so fingers crossed all going well. @Alex-Sandu I've no idea how to claim pre-order gifts if your ordered the phone direct. I used a link provided by sky (network) Sorry
0 Likes
Adridag
Pioneer
Options
go to the benefits section, there is a link
0 Likes