Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Update

(Topic created on: 27-06-2022 11:10 AM)
colombianmuse
Pioneer
Options
Hello there, 

I'm still waiting for my June security update and wondered if others had the same problem?
I have an US variant but still have my US SIM card as a digital SIM card on my phone and I've checked on both SIM cards throughout June and still haven't had the update come up.
Thank you! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
colombianmuse
Pioneer
Options
Thank you! My phone is unlocked (bought it directly from Samsung) but I finally got the update after making my US SIM the main SIM on my phone. Thank you either way!

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi @colombianmuse 

You may do better asking on the U.S. section of the forums as this is the European, E.U; forums for the Exynos models  which tend to receive earlier updates than the U.S. Snapdragon models, locked and unlocked. I do know that their are some unlocked U.S. models that are still awaiting the June update.

See... https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
If your phone is a carrier locked version meaning from your network provider there is usually a delay in updates because your carrier tests the updates before releasing to their customers. It's fairly normal as I have the same problem in the UK, that is why I buy the device unlocked directly from Samsung. I hope this helps?
Solution
colombianmuse
Pioneer
Options
Thank you! My phone is unlocked (bought it directly from Samsung) but I finally got the update after making my US SIM the main SIM on my phone. Thank you either way!