Did you mean: 

Original topic:

June update

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 09:37 AM)
Peterdm
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I'm on 3 and still no June update and we're into July now. Despite how you speak to, the same old thing as what other people have been getting.  If samsung doesn't get there act together, one will stop getting there  premium phones, as we don't pay that sort of price for that sort of service. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
So 3 haven't updated your phone yet it's Samsung's fault? Please explain.
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It's not Samsungs fault it's down to Three to release it once Samsung releases it, Three are notorious for slow updates one of the reason I stopped buying phones from them when I was with them
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

@Peterdm: Updates are rolled out in batches based on factors such as location, purchase date and network provider, and will reach some customers sooner than others. All I can suggest is enabling auto updates via Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi, to allow you to grab any updates as and when they becomes available to you. Please can you also head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and make sure that this is toggled on. 

0 Likes
Peterdm
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
As it happens I have them already turned on thanks
0 Likes
ironass
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Wakey! Wakey!

AUF6 firmware for the carrier branded S21 devices on the the THREE U.K. network has finally just been released for CSC code H3G.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, connect your device to Samsung's PC suite, Smart Switch.

(Stand by for 100's of over eager posts about this! 😉 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
0 Likes
Peterdm
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Finally, at long last.
0 Likes
caspary
Explorer
Options