Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Update S21fe Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 09:07 AM)
Elil_50
Apprentice
Options

I just updated yesterday and it seems when reaching around 20% it drains really fast. Is it going to be fixed?

P.S: don't tell me to use the power saving mode please. Before the update it didn't have this problem and it's caused by the update itself, not my phone usage.

5 REPLIES 5
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Agreed must be the update because its happening to a lot of s21 users. My phone has had decreased battery life since the update, not by a concerning margin but still not great.
0 Likes
Elil_50
Apprentice
Options

@Maria_vm is it better then to never update a galaxy anymore?

I already knew is it better to wait the first patch of big updates like Android 11, 12, 13 etc, but never thought minor updates could bring issues.

This is really a matter of concern why galaxy is destroying so badly his phone and I'm really angry about this. I bought a S21 cause my S10 had battery issues. Reasonable after 3.5 years of intense usage.

It turns out these battery issues are shared by all androids phones and I currently have a just slightly better sot for the solely bigger battery. 

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Minor updates bringing problems doesnt happen very often. There may be the odd one that does cause something to happen but like I said this is very rare and from what Ive seen, the July Patch should fix this 👌
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apparently the July update is good for battery life so hang in there.

May and June updates were bad for battery for me as well.

Weet nie
First Poster
Options

Get rid of the 2nd sim and use it as a single sim phone. It fixed the issue for me.

0 Likes