Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Update For S21 Ultra EE UK

(Topic created on: 24-06-2021 08:49 AM)
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
June Update For S21 Ultra EE UK Is Finally Here. It Was Awailable Via Smart Switch Yesterday But I Decided To Wait For The OTA.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Just had mine on EE Mishal. Have not had time to test things yet but apparently it focuses on camera lag issues (when zooming) and memory optimization when zooming and general overheating issues and improvements in portrait mode amongst other things. 👍 👍
0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Right. Ya even i haven't found any other noticeable differences.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe A placebo, but I feel the close up zoom for the main lens seems to be a lot closer and better .
Bogdan Maxim
Apprentice
Options

I have bought my Galaxy S21 Ultra this month and I am on EE. I am not familiar with the previous issues of the camera system, but nighttime photography is the worst I have ever come across. The levels of noise are very high, the sky has an uneven messy aspect, the moon is just a white spot with an irregular shape. I have tried different lenses, zooming in, night mode on and off. I have cleaned the cache partition on the phone & the cache on the app and I will give it another try this evening. But I am very, very disappointed.

0 Likes