Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June software update

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 12:53 PM)
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
So I got fed up waiting for the update to come through on my phone. Downloaded smart switch on the laptop and funny enough the update is there. Strange how it hasn't come through on the phone itself! 
46 REPLIES 46
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
I just did my S21 UK update just now.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
For those that updated. What do you think to performance and overall smoothness. It's amazing in my opinion. I can see why it was delayed
They were busy perfecting it 😁🤌👌
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Personally I haven't noticed too much difference, but I always have my phone with enhanced processing on so that may be why!
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Battery life is definitely an improvement. But still got the camera wakelock while phone is in pocket. July update will hopefully fix.
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Seems the same to me battery still drains like crazy sometimes I feel like it drains slower with the screen on.
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Yes , restarted it with proper samsung cable and it flu thru
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Nice!
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
How may I download smart switch on the laptop and check whether my phone has the latest update?
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Just Google Samsung Smart Switch on the laptop and it should be easy to see how there
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I've done that, but how can I check if I have got the latest version? Also what does reinstall device driver mean on smart switch on the laptop?
0 Likes