Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July Software Update

(Topic created on: 20-07-2021 05:48 AM)
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi All, The July Software Update For S21 Ultra EE UK Is Now Available. The Changelog Only Mentions That The Camera Performance Has Been Improved.

4 REPLIES 4
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Mishal 

"The Changelog Only Mentions That The Camera Performance Has Been Improved."

There is a lot more to this AUG4 release than just the camera. See post #8, here...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/aug4-global-exynos-july-android-security-patch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Got my update this morning on EE and being a good boy I immediately cleaned the cache partition before using my phone again. Does anyone out there know what the camera improvements actually are in relation to the S21 Ultra?. 👍👍
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

S21 devices on the U.K. carrier branded firmware for O2 on CSC code O2U are now receiving the July update for AUG4.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

S21 devices on the U.K. carrier branded firmware for Vodafone on CSC code VOD are now receiving the July update for AUG4.

This only leaves the carrier branded S21 devices for Three network, CSC H3G, to release. Last as usual. 

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

AUG4 VOD_ 1 CheckFirm.png