Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January 2022 update

(Topic created on: 29-01-2022 09:46 PM)
MrForum
Explorer
Options
Ever since my phone (S21 Ultra) got updated to January's patch it's really laggy. Nothing from my isage change, no new apps were downloaded and yet the phone is really laggy
5 REPLIES 5
Baridon
Voyager
Options
There is a second update being pushed to address this issue, I am also waiting on the second update of January. The first update messed up my call/phone app. I can't make calls without the phone crashing. So I am hoping the second January update will address this issue and more. I should add that the January first update did improve the battery life of the S21 series significantly and I am well impressed by it.
MrForum
Explorer
Options
I mean it does have a better battery life and I a gratefull for that but from the lagging and all that it feels like I am using an s3 in 2022
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Yes, I know what you mean... And if these issues with Samsung are not fixed by March, I'll be switching back to using the iPhone as I cannot afford to pay much for less and with terrible service. I do feel your pain. I hope the s22 ultra will be much better else it will be an iPhone for me.
MrForum
Explorer
Options
The only reason I am not going back to iphone is because Samsung's specs offer more value for price. But if the software is so bad, I am switcing to apple ( I am a computer science student)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My self I have been doing a wipe cache and repair apps (in same menu) after every update since Android 12 was released as its buggy
0 Likes