Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's 21 plus black screen

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 06:25 PM)
Ajee999
Explorer
Options

I have been using my fairly new S21 plus cell phone for about 2 weeks suddenly while using it it just turn black but I can see that it was still able to touch because I hear songs from my cell phone and also I can hear when I press the power button it turns on and off but it just has a black screen so I can't see anything. That happened about 5 days ago then today while I was just fiddling with it on my computer desk it suddenly just turned on like nothing never happened the screen was bright and I could see everything as normal as the day I bought it I even took it to a repair shop and the first thing they said was oh the screen is bad I need to buy a new one but I thought that was very weird because I was using the phone perfectly fine. I don't know if it's someone hacking Samsung phones or there is some kind of error because I tried to force reset and other methods and they never worked it is like the phone decided it will turn off the screen for a couple of days and then turn back on or something.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
My screen went black after about 3 months. Phone was replaced under warranty by Samsung.
Ajee999
Explorer
Options

did u wait a couple of days or weeek to see if it would of came back on or u repaired it right away ?

0 Likes
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
I phoned Samsung who told me to send it to their repair centre. They decided it was broken and sent me a replacement with twice the amount of memory that was in the original phone.
The replacement phone is far better than the original.