Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after updating to oneui4

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 08:38 PM)
Vicky1960
Apprentice
Options
Hi I updated one ui 4 on my s21 ultra 2 days ago I have notice a glitch that whenever I tried to send any video from gallery through WhatsApp there was green line on the left side of video nd also video quality very bad its only happening through WhatsApp not with messenger and viber and also the issue only coming when I am sending video from my phone gallery is this software issue
11 REPLIES 11
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Yes it s the software issue with recent android 12 update. Im experiencing the same.
Vicky1960
Apprentice
Options
Oh basically I figured it out if you change your video resolution to HD or 8k then it's fine but if it's on Fhd auto then it's creating a green line
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
Where do you change the setting from
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Settings > Display > Screen Resolution. Hope this helps! 😀
0 Likes
Vicky1960
Apprentice
Options
No it's related to camera resolution not screen
0 Likes
Vicky1960
Apprentice
Options
There is one more issue with the screen recorder as well if you send any screen recorder through WhatsApp its totally blurry plus green line and you can't see anything
0 Likes
ChrisS21U
Apprentice
Options

So the 2 resolutions I would never use. Hope Samsung/Android solve this soon

Thanks

0 Likes
Kiran Francis
Student
Options

Hi, after the latest update, facing same issues when sharing videos through Whatsapp, with screen recorded ones affected worst. Hope Android/ Samsung/ Whatsapp do something about it soon.

0 Likes
Vlad V
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and reported it via Samsung Members. They mentioned I should try to reset the Camera app or the whole device. I am unable to reset my device at this point, so I am wondering if anyone has already tried this.

0 Likes