Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Issue resolved)Issue with edge panel lightning

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 04:13 PM)
Tino_24
Journeyman
Options
 Hello, 

I just wanted to inform samsung that for about a week now, I no longer receive panel light effects, Around the edge of my screen when receiving notifications and messages on my Galaxy S21 plus. 
 - i've tried restarting my phone and re-applying the edge affects, but that doesn't solve the issue.  

Has anyone else from the samsung community also been experiencing this same issue? 

Update: Issue resolved 

If anyone is having issues with the edge panel effects on samsung phones, below I will be outlining how you can access this feature and how I resolved my issue. 

1. First you need to access the settings page. 
 2. Then, click the notifications panel and then you will see brief pop up settings. Proceed and click on the panel and you'll see edge lightning effects. 
 3. Once you've done that you'll be able to choose one of many samsungs edge lightning effects. 

If your having issues displaying this you'll need to go back into your settings. And click general management. You'll see a list; click reset accessibility settings and once you've done that, pop up notifications, should run as normal.  
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's location has moved to settings, notifications, pop up messages.
0 Likes
Tino_24
Journeyman
Options
Hello pugs1957.
Thanks for leaving a comment and making me aware of where to find the location.

-My issue, is that once I've applied these effects, they don't work once applied. I just receive a pop up message, that's all.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hmm that's strange. If it occurred after an update try clearing your system cache. That can take care of a lot of problems.

0 Likes
Tino_24
Journeyman
Options
I've fixed this on-going issue, I just reset the accessibility settings. From there I followed the steps, and now I receive the pop up message, with the glow effects. 👍
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Glad you were able to sort it out yourself.
Would appreciate if you update your post with your own solution for others.
Thank you.
Tino_24
Journeyman
Options
I've just updated my post, on how I resolved my issue. 👍
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Brilliant 👏
Tino_24
Journeyman
Options
No problem, hope you've found this updated post, helpful.
0 Likes