Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone really happy with their S21+?

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 06:00 AM)
liviasdad
Journeyman
Options

Just throwing this out there. Is anyone really happy with their S21+?  This is my first Samsung for about 8 years and to be honest, five weeks in and I think it's the worst Android I've had.  Would welcome opinions/views from new and existing Samsung users.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Simmo71
Pathfinder
Options

That's strange, I have 3 sets of wireless from different brands (Samsung buds Pro, Mpow & QCY) and they all work flawlessly, maybe you've been unlucky. 

0 Likes
Joanie72
Journeyman
Options
I have had Samsung phones since the s2 . Went to LG for a month 🙄 around s6 time hated it . So I have used Samsung for a long time and I have got to say the last few phones that I have had have got progressively worse . The note 9 being the worst . But the s21 just seems to be throwing more and more issues out . Lagging , freezing , page flickering . My s20 now gets very hot and just shuts down . Seems like they just wanna throw phones out there and then wash their hands .
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

That's the problem... They are under pressure to get a new phone out every year! At the same time they are trying to increase profit margins by constantly looking for things they can remove, add (at the lowest cost possible) and/or replace for cheaper production cost reasons. 

These days electronic goods get released when they aren't ready for prime time with the belief "fix it later with a software update if there is a problem". This isn't just Samsung, it's across the board!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You all really feel this way? Been using a new android flagship for the past 5 years and to me the S21 Ultra is easily the best to date (as expected). No freezes, jitters or slowdowns I've seen since I got the phone at launch. Has had some issues as a lot of people around here claim, but no new phone is without issues especially ones as popular as Samsungs.