Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone can do long exposure........

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 10:46 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Right I'll get straight  to the point.

I just saw a video where a guy uses the iPhone to take pictures of waterfalls in live motion photo and then bam .

Iphone gives him lots of options including long exposure which really look epic.

Now Androids have live motion photos as well including samsung and I thought may we might have some hidden setting as well.

Alas! There was nothing I could find and now I might buy an IPhone for my next phone unless Samsung gives us the same wizardry or trickery that Apple uses.

5 REPLIES 5
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah that's cool...add it to the list along side a decent astrophotography mode 😄
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I've bought an Nd filter which clips on my phone for this kind of shot....clearly slot easier the iPhone way20210329_191118-01_19329.jpg
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I m sure Samsung should be bringing this to US.
Never knew it could be so easily done with a Live photo.
Imagine not needing nd filters and heavy camera gear and stuff.

Mobile cameras are really giving the Pro cameras a run for their money.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
On My s10+ Samsung camera definitely used to have live photo in the settings of the camera app where it would take a live action before you even pressed the shutter button. That setting has even disappeared.
0 Likes
Leequ
Pioneer
Options
Not sure why ssung have never done this or created a decent editing app. Huawei also has the ability to take long exposure during the day. The live photo / long exposure on iPhone does look excellent
0 Likes