Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Galaxy S21 series!

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 07:08 AM)
AntS
Options

S21_temp.jpg

The next gen Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2021: the Galaxy S21 series – available to pre-order now in the UK and Ireland until 28 January 2021!

(Check out the pre-order promotions on offer with it too! From the Samsung Online Shop: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop/galaxy-s-preorder/; other retailers: https://www.samsung.com/uk/partner/galaxy-s-preorder/; 4-month YouTube Premium: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/youtube-premium-promotion/. And we've got a handy guide on how to claim your gift here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-unpacked-together/how-to-claim-your-gift-when-you-pre-ord... )

In 2020, when so many of us couldn’t be together in person, we maintained our lives, loves, and connection with each other, through a whole series of connected technologies. From a simple phone call or text message through to the brave new world of virtual video meetings and meet-ups.

So the Galaxy S21 series is made for the way we live now­: empowering us all to share our world, and connect with the things and people that matter most. With Galaxy S21, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

Putting it simply: the Galaxy S21 makes your everyday… well, E P I C!

The Galaxy S21 series comes in three models to fit your lifestyle and feature needs: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.

S21 & S21+: triple-lens, AI-enhanced pro-grade camera system built for every user, so anyone (even me maybe?) can capture, edit, and share amazing shots, and in steady 8K video; edge-to-edge, Dynamic AMOLED 2X adaptive 120Hz display; the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device, so you can download quickly and game and stream seamlessly.

S21 Ultra: quad-lens advanced pro-grade AI-enhanced camera system, which includes ultra-wide and wide lenses, as well as Dual Zoom-lenses (one optical 3x and one optical 10x; adaptive display that supports a refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz at Quad HD+ quality; Wi-Fi 6E and Ultra Wide Band (UWB); S Pen support…

(Yes, S Pen support on an S-Series!)

And of course there’s a lot more. Epic, one might say.

Share your thoughts on the S21 series in this thread! (Favourite feature, for example? Or anything about the S21 series you want to know more about?)

24 REPLIES 24
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
I got the S21 Ultra and it's awesome!
defo an update to the S20 ultra I had before.
Taken off charge 6am, still have 46% battery at 10pm 😀
I put it down to the adaptive 120hz screen.
cameras are amazing 😀

20210129_104043_2112.jpg

0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
quick panel

Screenshot_20210203-221318_One UI Home_7446.jpg

0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options

I was going to do a early upgrade with my carrier and treat myself to the S21 Ultra. This would have costed me £500. However, haven read the specs on the S21 Ultra and seeing that it does not come with a SD card slot, I'm going to give it a miss. 

First the headphone jack, then the charger in box and now the SD card slot! HOW COULD YOU THINK REMOVING THE SD CARD WAS A GOOD IDEA SAMSUNG?

Think I'll just stay with my S20+ 5g till next year and hopefully the S22 will bring back the SD card slot. 

0 Likes
JakesIV
Apprentice
Options

This phone is not worth the money. It does not feel like premium phone. My S9plus was way better than this phone. The camera really really sucks. I am not sure if they got a kibdergarden developer to develop this.  It feels like a downgrade and not an upgrade. It theft to sell a non premium phone with premium price.

Moyah8
Voyager
Options
I agree with you. The biggest things that gets me is the removal of the SD card slot. Samsung is starting to feel like Windows were you only get a good model every other year. I went from S9 to S20... skipping the S10. Guess I'll go from my S20 to the S22.

However, if it also comes without a SD slot, then I'll keep using my S20 or the best yet to me.... the S9.

I like the S9 for the headphone jack, LED notification and ofcourse the SD card slot.
0 Likes