Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Galaxy S21 series!

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 09:51 PM)
AntS
Options

S21_temp.jpg

The next gen Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2021: the Galaxy S21 series – available to pre-order now in the UK and Ireland until 28 January 2021!

(Check out the pre-order promotions on offer with it too! From the Samsung Online Shop: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop/galaxy-s-preorder/; other retailers: https://www.samsung.com/uk/partner/galaxy-s-preorder/; 4-month YouTube Premium: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/youtube-premium-promotion/. And we've got a handy guide on how to claim your gift here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-unpacked-together/how-to-claim-your-gift-when-you-pre-ord... )

In 2020, when so many of us couldn’t be together in person, we maintained our lives, loves, and connection with each other, through a whole series of connected technologies. From a simple phone call or text message through to the brave new world of virtual video meetings and meet-ups.

So the Galaxy S21 series is made for the way we live now­: empowering us all to share our world, and connect with the things and people that matter most. With Galaxy S21, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

Putting it simply: the Galaxy S21 makes your everyday… well, E P I C!

The Galaxy S21 series comes in three models to fit your lifestyle and feature needs: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.

S21 & S21+: triple-lens, AI-enhanced pro-grade camera system built for every user, so anyone (even me maybe?) can capture, edit, and share amazing shots, and in steady 8K video; edge-to-edge, Dynamic AMOLED 2X adaptive 120Hz display; the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device, so you can download quickly and game and stream seamlessly.

S21 Ultra: quad-lens advanced pro-grade AI-enhanced camera system, which includes ultra-wide and wide lenses, as well as Dual Zoom-lenses (one optical 3x and one optical 10x; adaptive display that supports a refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz at Quad HD+ quality; Wi-Fi 6E and Ultra Wide Band (UWB); S Pen support…

(Yes, S Pen support on an S-Series!)

And of course there’s a lot more. Epic, one might say.

Share your thoughts on the S21 series in this thread! (Favourite feature, for example? Or anything about the S21 series you want to know more about?)

24 REPLIES 24
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Fantastic range, once again. Looking forward to an Ultra.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly the S21 seems a pretty awesome range and looked fabulous on Unpacked  😀     I think the most impressive things for me  the powerful processor, the display and the camera features- definitely taking the technology to another level and of course we have te inter connectivity.    The 8k video should be amazing  and should be able to achieve great picture quality  with the quads lens and the  Pro AI on the Ultra and have the S Pen support too.  Though obviously for those interested right now will be a bit of cost benefit analysis  and consideration of needs  with the Ultra being quite expensive for some.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
so...I checked my credit report on clearscore and it's healthy??!
I decided to attempt a THIRD upgrade and....it's gone through 😁
S21 Ultra with freebies, arrives 29th Jan
No idea why Klarna declined me twice though 🤔
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Sorted.
tried twice but declined.
changed delivery address to same as billing address, straight through 😀
S21 Ultra, phantom black 256Gb plus freebies
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Nope, Samsung allowed me to upgrade
0 Likes
-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

I have now 20+ and want to buy the same model of the new series but this decision for colour and their different price was just put me down. So, I didn't do a full comparison but what I see the difference between 21 and 21+ is in colour, size, battery and price?! 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Interesting video here on Wi-fi 6E and Intelligent Wifi:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

DK1981
First Poster
Options

My S21 arrived a few days before release, which is great (I think).

I have contacted Vodafone (UK) who have set up my Wi-Fi calling, but I still don't have the option to turn-on Wi-Fi calling on my phone. This should be under phone> settings> but nothing!

Vodafone set me instructions to select my make and model, but its not even listed and I am at my wits end, as living in an area with poor reception, I relied on this especially as we are all stuck at home.

Help, anyone please, would be most grateful.

0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Have been using the regular S21 from Thursday morning.. I can definitely feel the upgrade from the S20+!?

The software and hardware are a delight, camera seems much improved as well. I'm loving the smaller size!

Glad I went for it! :smiling-face:
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
It should be in the quick panel