Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Galaxy S21 series!

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 05:17 PM)
AntS
Options

S21_temp.jpg

The next gen Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2021: the Galaxy S21 series – available to pre-order now in the UK and Ireland until 28 January 2021!

(Check out the pre-order promotions on offer with it too! From the Samsung Online Shop: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop/galaxy-s-preorder/; other retailers: https://www.samsung.com/uk/partner/galaxy-s-preorder/; 4-month YouTube Premium: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/youtube-premium-promotion/. And we've got a handy guide on how to claim your gift here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-unpacked-together/how-to-claim-your-gift-when-you-pre-ord... )

In 2020, when so many of us couldn’t be together in person, we maintained our lives, loves, and connection with each other, through a whole series of connected technologies. From a simple phone call or text message through to the brave new world of virtual video meetings and meet-ups.

So the Galaxy S21 series is made for the way we live now­: empowering us all to share our world, and connect with the things and people that matter most. With Galaxy S21, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

Putting it simply: the Galaxy S21 makes your everyday… well, E P I C!

The Galaxy S21 series comes in three models to fit your lifestyle and feature needs: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.

S21 & S21+: triple-lens, AI-enhanced pro-grade camera system built for every user, so anyone (even me maybe?) can capture, edit, and share amazing shots, and in steady 8K video; edge-to-edge, Dynamic AMOLED 2X adaptive 120Hz display; the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device, so you can download quickly and game and stream seamlessly.

S21 Ultra: quad-lens advanced pro-grade AI-enhanced camera system, which includes ultra-wide and wide lenses, as well as Dual Zoom-lenses (one optical 3x and one optical 10x; adaptive display that supports a refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz at Quad HD+ quality; Wi-Fi 6E and Ultra Wide Band (UWB); S Pen support…

(Yes, S Pen support on an S-Series!)

And of course there’s a lot more. Epic, one might say.

Share your thoughts on the S21 series in this thread! (Favourite feature, for example? Or anything about the S21 series you want to know more about?)

24 REPLIES 24
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Would love to upgrade to this, but the upgrade lounge keeps saying I can't upgrade until 14th Jan... which is today, and won't let me proceed. Any idea when this will be fixed?
0 Likes
Kamoenix
First Poster
Options
I'd love to upgrade too, but seeing as the S20 came out in March last year, I still have 2 months to wait until I can, which means I also miss out on the promotional items too. Sigh
0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
And to add insult to injury I've just had a email saying I can now upgrade, and it still won't let me and keeps saying I can't until 14th Jan....
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Jimo2020 , Would love you to upgrade too. 😞

Try a clear and cache and cookies from the browser, then re-login to the Upgrade Lounge, and let us know if you get some joy or not. 

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Yeh, just done that and tried on 3 different browsers now and still the same message. Can you find out what's happening?

20210114_171307_1706.jpg

0 Likes
djsat2
Explorer
Options
meh little point upgrading....seems all like marketing speak with little tangible upgrades....only the price has been upped. also if you're gonna support s-pen put a silo into the phone chassis.
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
It's working! I've just upgraded 😄
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I love the new devices, they are nice and powerful 🙂 Definitely impressed once again 🙂 

Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
had same problem, saying the window was open but not allowed until 14 Jan??
finally allowed me to upgrade but Klarna declined??!
I'm in better situation than I was the 1st 2 times I've used them to upgrade, no debt or outstanding payments.
only thing I can think of, is I haven't had the phone 12 months, although Samsung sent me an upgrade option and allowed me to go through??
peed off