Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetent costumer service ABSOLUTELY APPALLING

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 08:56 AM)
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
I've been trying to get ahold of an exchange for my s21 Ultra. 

I am currently been put on hold for about an hour now. Total call time is 1hour and 40 minutes without a resolution I have sent my device for an exchange on Wednesday last week and have not been any updates regarding my exchange. 

I've been made to wait for ages previous call this morning was cut off by the advisor after putting me on hold.

The costumer service are incompetent, unhelpful and love to play with the costumer.

I've been told multiple times I was going to get someone call me back in 24-48 hours and I have waited and waited and NEVER received a call back. 

Everytime I call back the most they can do is tell me it's been look by the internal team. I managed once to talk to a team manager who managed to resolve and book a collection almost immediately after being told multiple times it's not possible.

Abismal costumer service it's actually disgusting that they toy around costumers like that.

I've had better costumer service from Apple two days ago prompt professional and helpful. 

14 REPLIES 14
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is disgusting Jon. I would have completely snapped if I had been in your situation and treated like that. I admire your patience and resolve and coming on this forum and venting was something you needed to do. You have done nothing wrong Jon and are completely in the right here and I hope that someone somewhere is professional enough to give you the treatment and service you deserve. People in customer service should be trained better than they obviously are. I bet they were all too eager to take your money in the first instance mate. Good luck Jon. You will win through. 👍👍
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Yeah I agree quick to make orders but no time to help out their costumers managed to get help with that last call which in the end lasted 2h and 50 minutes!!!!

adding up all the time I've spent with costumer service was just about 7 hours in total and tried getting this resolved since the 8th of Feb.

poor costumer service managed to get an exchange sent to me for tomorrow...
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It is the least you deserve Jon and when your exchange arrives working the way it should I hope you give yourself a pat on the back for keeping on at customer services and not giving up. Good on you. 👍👍
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Sam issue here mate, I have sent mine more than 2 weeks ago, I am calling them every 2 days, just to hear their incompetence over the phone.
one lady yesterday said to me(very relaxed) "we don't have any stock, you will have to wait until next week".
seriously? I mean, why are they taking your phone if they don't have a replacement?
Now I will have to pay for something I don't have.
DISGUSTING SAMSUNG!
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
check if the website if they got stock demand to speak to a team manager and be persistent. when I managed to get through to a manager they got through a replacement for next day
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Was it the black colour?
Mine was black 512gb version.
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
silver 256gb
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
They have silver in stock, but I I want the black version 512gb, It appears to be out of stock for 1 week now.
2 days ago I received an alert on my email that there is stock, the next day was again out of stock.
looks like you need connections to be able to buy a phone 😂
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Good luck on that one mate. Here in the UK I've been waiting since the 31st Jan 2021 (phone was collected on the 2nd of Feb 2021 and have delivery proof of the 3rd Feb 2021) for a replacement S21 512GB in black.

Multiple calls, multiple emails...  started off with we haven't got the returned handset (strange considering I had the DPD delivery receipt into the warehouse), then we need 3 to 5 days to deal with it (they had already had 5 days by then), and now the current one is 'it's out of stock' and the system will auto send one when it's back in stock.... Yeah right, but that's hard to believe as I keep on getting the 'in stock alerts' from the online shop page!

I can only assume that they are prioritising new sales over customer service/replacements...  a unique and neat way to keep customer loyalty... especially in this case with a family of 6, all currently with top end Samsung phones, all bought by me and they are all due replacement this year....  Any one got a phone number for Apple lol...

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)