Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Impressive and outstanding

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 10:43 PM)
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello evreyone.  πŸ‘‹
I just got the Galaxy buds pro today and i am very happy with them and also impressed by the quality of sound compared to the Galaxy buds first generation.
 In my way to rank and rate the Galaxy's buds pro performance i will go with. 

- Sound:β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
- Design: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
- Battery: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
-ANC: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Ambient sound mode: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Voice detected: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Touch control: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

The sound quality comes with the proper fit so make sure you have the proper seal in your ear. (For me nr 2 ear πŸ‘‚ tips are the best
The design to be honest i love it. It something that i am eager to enjoy evrey day. 
- The IPX7 is perfectly. 
- Case is so compact and they don't take much space.

- Battery life πŸ”‹is awesome for me. 
 WIth ANC (active noise cancelling) turned on you will get 5 hours of listening time and 18 hours
from the case. 
You also have one more option for ANC turned off you will get 8 hours of listening tine and 20 hours with the case.
The active noise cancelling performance is is good that you can play with from your wearable app. The ANC won't kill evrey sound around you.
The voice detected is not always picks up my voice but i am i am willing to work with samsung feedback and improving the users experience. 
The touch control is very smooth and sometimes when I try to pick one out from my ear it just changes the song or pause it. 
Call quality is satisfied and friendly for my ear. 

Guys hope i see some good feedback from you as well this is only my opinion on the Galaxy buds pro. Enjoy them. πŸ˜‰
3 REPLIES 3
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Did you also optimise the sound for your own ears ?  This is highly recommended and makes the sound even better from the buds Pro ! 

Menu - Settings - Sounds - Sound Quality and Effects - Adapt sound.   Then run through the wizard.   I found this improved the dynamic range (for my old 45+ ears πŸ˜‚)

Smiley 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Yes i did. and my results were good.

Screenshot_20210302-224232_Adapt sound.jpg

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I wasn't that big a fan of them from the start. Firstly fitting isn't as good as my buds+ and they do tend to fall off much easier. They also hurt my ears after a short use whereas my buds+ never caused any discomfort after hours. Speaking of hours, after coming from the buds+ you do get spoiled with 12h run time on them, they just go on for ages. Was a bit disappointing when I tried the buds Pro with ANC to find it only lasts for 5h and 8h without. Quality wise, I could hear a definite improvement, especially once you get a proper seal.

A month later I do find them great to listen to and my ears must've adjusted as they tend not to hurt as much whilst wearing for an extended period now. Whilst battery life doesn't come close to the buds+, I can accept 8h is good enough. I did consider selling them at first but I'm happy I didn't.
0 Likes