Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to book a repair

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 05:12 PM)
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Is someone else having problems to book an in store repair? Over 40 minutes on hold until line cut off...

The customer service is real?
6 REPLIES 6
juneyj
Pioneer
Options
No sorry
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @nico81arg 

Please persevere and I'm sure you'll get this booked in.

Perhaps the phone call was lost hence why it cut off.

Other alternatives could be to visit a Samsung Service Centre or if available in your region and for your model of phone check to see if you can book a Doorstep Repair Service from Samsung.

I wish you all the best with this situation. @nico81arg 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks, so far it's been impossible to book a repair.. no one answer on the phone, the website to book the repair doesn't work and the only option they suggested was to send my phone back which can take 2+ weeks... an absolute joke...
So far samsung customer service has been an absolute waste of time.
0 Likes
VitalijaS83
Journeyman
Options
Yes, I've been requesting a repair since last week. Today was 3rd time. The first time dpd came 3 times to the wrong address and then cancelled my request saying that I wasn't at home.. although I stayed at home 3 days in a row for that exactl reason
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@VitalijaS83: I'm sorry to hear that you have had some trouble with our repair service. I'm not sure what happened with the courier collection option on this occasion, however please reach out to our Help Desk to make them aware of the situation, and an advisor will be able to get this re-arranged for you. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you have been caused. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Shermanus
First Poster
Options

Useless Korean company

0 Likes