Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT MY BUDS PRO AND SMARTTAG!

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 03:08 PM)
LucasCM
Journeyman
Options
My claim has been validated more than 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for some news about it... ☹
16 REPLIES 16
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@proppa wrote:
😁 well let's see 👀if samsung will give me me my buds pro, I don't want no buds live or else I'll sell them, I'm intitled to the pro as I have the 256gb ultra .... let's see when my email comes

You should get what your order terms defined.  

If you bought the S21 ultra before 29th January when it was still a pre-order then it will be buds PRO and smart-tag.   

If you bought the S21 ultra after the 29th January when the phone was officially released then you will get the Buds LIVE without a smart-tag...

the sale promotion changed on the day of the official release 29th January.  

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
proppa
First Poster
Options
then if its that they can keep them
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
personally as they are free I'm quite happy to wait ,as I realise it will be a popular offer , and secondly like every other company in the 🌎 at present are dealing with reduced staff capacity.. just chill they will arrive when they arrive
rob1n1
Explorer
Options
mine have just been shipped what you also need to remember is the cancellation period must pass first, usually 14 days for most companies. They are then able to authorise that you have not returned the phone and hence your reward will be shipped
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
One of the most sensible comments I've seen regarding this topic on this forum. Everyone is moaning about free items that was clearly stated could take up to 45 days but yet still keep contacting Samsung like the company doesn't have enough to deal with already. If you have an email saying your claim is validated all you need to do is wait till you get the dispatch email. People are so entitled, just be patient.
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
so by that... I assume you bought the phone after the preorder date deadline.

the buds live are still decent buds 👍
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
proppa
First Poster
Options
yeah 1 day after bro... prefer to sell the buds live, don't like the fit at all and the noise Cancelling is non existing so not good for me in the gym and running
0 Likes