Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i don't think i can ever buy a samsung phone again because of the screen calibration

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 12:16 AM)
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

i give up on samsung phones at this point, they are painfully warm to the point of looking brown if you come from any other display, i decided to screencast my s21 ultra to my samsung sero and the difference was so big that the samsung screen became brown it's just nasty to my eyes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eud7EwYVcAIUOIZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

this is on the coldest possible setting that the phone allows and intensive mode it is like 100 times warmer than the samsung tv, being set to just the standard cold setting, why does samsung insist on this mess, some people may not care but to me it is an actual dealbreaker, i wanted to buy the note 21 as i am sending the s21 ultra back but now no i can't deal with samsung displays it's just impossible, i know that older samsung phones like the s8 series and back did not suffer from this agressive warmness so why is this forced?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Turn off blue light filter...
0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

thats what people constantly constantly tell me like i've tested over 5 different samsung phones and the problem after all that time turned out just to be the blue light filter, every time i say something people tell me to turn the blue light filter off or set it to the colder setting

it is off it has always been off

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
My display is quite cold with the eye comfort shield off and warm when it's on. I personally prefer it warmer with more accurate natural colours but I can understand others preferring otherwise. I seem to be able to go very warm or cold so not sure what is happening with your display. Also I've owned all the galaxy phones up till now and never had that issue with the display so I really don't know what to say.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah I think you have been really really unlucky,never had this issue with Samsung,my s21 ultra is the best viewing screen I've owned on a phone.
0 Likes